For a more authentic jungle experience!
With a 3 days trek adventure, you will need to be physically fit as you will be going deeper in the jungle.
You will be able to enjoy a more authentic jungle experience far from other tourists going on shorter treks and can discover a more diverse fauna and flora.
You will spend two nights camping in the rainforest, at two different campsites.
On the third day, you will be rafting back to the village.
NOTE: The trekking prices are set by the Bukit Lawang Guide Association based on group size of 3 persons minimum. We can arrange treks for groups of 2 only but prices are in that case higher. For solo travelers or groups of 2, we can also arrange for you to join other trekking groups to benefit from lower prices.
Maximum group size: 6 persons
There are no fixed dates for our treks. We can organise this trek 365 days / year!
- English-speaking licensed guide + porters
- Gunung Leuser National Park entrance permit (IDR 150,000 / person / day)
- All meals (breakfast x 2 / lunch x 3 / dinner x 2) + fruits during breaks
- 2 nights camping (floor mats + blankets provided)
- Traditional rafting on the river to return to the village on day 3
© All rights reserved